With more employees working from home than ever, focus on remote working capabilities has never been more important. Some customers have found their existing phone systems unable to support remote users or even where they have VOIP phone systems they are complex and incur additional monthly charges for remote working. They are often provided by little known VOIP companies reselling for another company.
Most customers already have a Microsoft 365 subscription and many already use Microsoft Teams for internal communication. The migration to 365 Business voice is so straightforward in many cases this can be implemented immediately.
365 Business Voice is simply an additional 365 subscription which gives your existing Microsoft Teams App the ability to make and receive external phone calls. It replaces your existing phone system PBX with a cloud based solution.
The advantages of 365 voice are too numerous to list here – contact us and request a free 30 day demo!. We have been so impressed with the solution from Microsoft that we moved our own VOIP system to 365 Voice.
- Easy to setup – just an add on to your existing 365 subscription
- Fixed rate per user per month
- Existing numbers can be ported
- Microsoft offer a 30 Day trial at no cost or commitment
- Any device that has the Teams App can run 365 voice. (Desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets and Microsoft Teams supported desk phones).
Davis Ground IT Services have achieved the ‘Communications’ competency from Microsoft – this is specifically in the deployment of Microsoft Teams / 365 Business Voice.